Kew Railway Station

Kew railway station, the last stop of a spur line from Hawthorn. The station was located on Princess Street where the VicRoads buildings now stand

Looking east along Collins Street, Melbourne 1872 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Taken By: Charles Nettleton Original image from The State Library of Victoria. This Image has been restored by Foto Supplies, Albury, NSW, Australia

Fitzroy 1953

January Fitzroy's poor were moved to commission flats as part of the Housing Commission of Victoria's slum reclamation movement. A boy walks down one of the streets condemned by authorities

Waiting for Cobb's Coach, Fernshaw  - Healesville, Victoria circa 1883. Slv image.

Waiting for Cobb's Coach, Fernshaw - Healesville, Victoria circa Slv image.

South Melbourne Post Office in 1912.Now Emerald Hill Library.Photo from State Library ofvVictoria.A♥W

South Melbourne Post Office in Emerald Hill Library.Photo from State Library ofvVictoria.

Preston Market ~ 1960s

Negative - Preston Market with People Located in a Courtyard Surrounded by Shops, 1970

Pinterest
Search