• Effective communication is essential in both establishing your credibility and gaining the support of your team. #leadership
• Listen more than you speak - You'll learn more and make others feel valued. #leadership
“Someday someone is going to look at you with a light in their eyes you’ve never seen, they’ll look at you like you’re everything they’ve been looking for their entire lives. Wait for it.
Be sure to provide clear direction and always welcome questions and feedback from others.
• Always keep your team fully informed of project goals, priorities, and those all-important deadlines. #leadership
Set a good example. Demand from yourself the same level
By publicly recognizing the efforts your team, you not only build up their confidence, but also encourage
• Canvass for opinions on issues such as support, training, and resources while maintaining an open door policy
• Identify and correct your principles. Your principles are the roots of your attitudes, values and habits.
A Red Heart Made with small cord HD Love wallpaper
• Live every day on a fresh new start.
Jumping silhouettes desktop PC and Mac wallpaper
• Don’t just talk to yourself, also listen. Don’t just keep on praying, but also keep on reflecting.
• Don't be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people's thinking - Steve Jobs
• Your time is limited; don't waste it living someone else's life. - Steve Jobs
• Be true to who you are. Stop trying to please other people or be someone else.
• As you should prepare for the future, don’t neglect the present. Life is for living so enjoy yourself.
• You must acknowledge your lack of knowledge; you still have many things to know, learn, understand and improve.
• You should focus on self-controlling and be an active follower of discipline.