St Matthew's Church Circa 1890 Originally sited at Upper MacDonald River Valley. The Church played an important role in the pioneer’s life, a place to worship, to socialise, and to hear the colony news.
Case Cottage 1896 Built of pit sawn Ironbark timber in the drop slab style by Herbert Case. Once a month, the center inside wall of the cottage would be removed and the building became a dance hall for the local folk.
Perry House 1856 The first building to be moved intact to The Village from Richmond in it started life as a Saddlery with residence, then a Tailoring business (Alfred Perry), a Saddlery again, a “House of Shady Ladies”, and finally a grocery store.
Mitchell Cottage 1890 Pitt sawn timber construction typical of the period. Moved to TAPV in Mr Ern Mitchell was renown for his road work around Richmond and Wilberforce, and other heavy tasks employing his skills with his bullock team.
Rose Cottage Thomas and Jane Rose built their home in about Known as “Rose Cottage” it was occupied by members of the Rose family continuously until the It is the oldest timber slab cottage in Australia.