The drawing room at Arundel Park, decorated by John Fowler and designed round three capricii by Canaletto, commisioned for Norfolk house in 1750. The house was built in 1958-62 by Claud Phillimore in the grounds of Arundel Castle. Published Country Living 20/06/1996
An interesting feature of this kitchen is the individually designed suspended ceiling above the island, which almost hides the extractor and at the same time houses the down lights that illuminate the work surface. Kitchen by bulthaup Winchester.