A family of Bundjalung people near Grafton Nsw Australia, On the bank of the Clarence River abt 1875 . | by blokes 2012

A family of Bundjalung people near Grafton Nsw Australia, On the bank of the Clarence River abt 1875 .

The Maclean troop of the 15th Light Horse parading on their horses through Prince Street, Grafton NSW, between 3rd and 9th April 1938. | Australian War Memorial

The Maclean troop of the Light Horse parading on their horses through Prince Street, Grafton NSW, between and April

This structure was built in 1909 to mark the cities Silver Jubilee . The clocktower has been a central feature of the main street every since that time . The above was taken by the contractor C. Bender bricklayer . circa 1910 -12 Photo : Charles Bender collection . Grafton . NSW | Flickr

This structure was built in 1909 to mark the cities Silver Jubilee . The clocktower has been a central feature of the main street every since that time . The above was taken by the contractor C. Bender bricklayer . circa 1910 -12 Photo : Charles Bender collection . Grafton . NSW | Flickr

View along Prince Street, showing parked cars - Grafton, NSW 1939. NSW State Library www.sl.nsw.gov.au

View along Prince Street, showing parked cars - Grafton, NSW NSW State Library www.

Corner of Prince & Fitzroy Street Grafton, 1887 Flood - Carl Ehlers Collection - State Library of NSW

Corner of Prince & Fitzroy Street Grafton, 1887 Flood - Carl Ehlers Collection - State Library of NSW

Corner of Prince & Fitzroy Street Grafton, 1887 Flood - Carl Ehlers Collection - State Library of NSW

Corner of Prince & Fitzroy Street Grafton, 1887 Flood - Carl Ehlers Collection - State Library of NSW

Grafton Court House, Victoria Street, c.1890's. - Photo by Carl Ehlers. Extracted from : "The City of Grafton" a 1981 CRHS Publication. In1860 tenders were called for the construction of a new Court House. This was completed in 1861. The building was of handmade sandstock bricks with stone cornices and blocking with a shingled roof, and was sited at the corner of Duke and Victoria Streets.

Grafton Court House, Victoria Street, c.1890's. - Photo by Carl Ehlers. Extracted from : "The City of Grafton" a 1981 CRHS Publication. In1860 tenders were called for the construction of a new Court House. This was completed in 1861. The building was of handmade sandstock bricks with stone cornices and blocking with a shingled roof, and was sited at the corner of Duke and Victoria Streets.

It is a picture of the Grafton Convent of the Sisters of Mercy and the old Villiers St Punt (ferry) that linked Grafton my

Here is another Carl Ehlers photograph from the It is a picture of the Grafton Convent of the Sisters of Mercy and the old Villiers St Punt (ferry) that linked Grafton and South Grafton before the bridge was built in the early

Steam powered No. 8 at Harwood.Downstream from Grafton, the Clarence River

The long story of the old Wisemans Ferry punt by Graeme Andrews

Pinterest
Search