W. Boys & Sons Department Store, Adelaide Street, Maryborough, ca. 1960 / Picture Fraser Coast, Maryborough, Wide Bay and Burnett Historical Society http://www.frasercoast.qld.gov.au/picture-fraser-coast | thefashionarchives.org

W. Boys & Sons Department Store, Adelaide Street, Maryborough, ca. 1960 / Picture Fraser Coast, Maryborough, Wide Bay and Burnett Historical Society http://www.frasercoast.qld.gov.au/picture-fraser-coast | thefashionarchives.org

pin 3
Stuparts Drapery Palace, Kent and Bazaar Streets, Maryborough, ca. 1900 / Picture Fraser Coast, Maryborough, Wide Bay and Burnett Historical Society http://www.frasercoast.qld.gov.au/picture-fraser-coast | thefashionarchives.org

Stuparts Drapery Palace, Kent and Bazaar Streets, Maryborough, ca. 1900 / Picture Fraser Coast, Maryborough, Wide Bay and Burnett Historical Society http://www.frasercoast.qld.gov.au/picture-fraser-coast | thefashionarchives.org

pin 3
Maryborough City Hall, Qld as seen from School of Arts building.

Maryborough City Hall, Qld as seen from School of Arts building.

pin 2
Photo from 4 January 2015: J M Monsour, Adelaide Street, Maryborough -established 1908

Photo from 4 January 2015: J M Monsour, Adelaide Street, Maryborough -established 1908

pin 2
www.agirla4wdandatrailer.com. The Post Office - the oldest surviving masonry Post Office in QLD and the Post Office Hotel Maryborough

www.agirla4wdandatrailer.com. The Post Office - the oldest surviving masonry Post Office in QLD and the Post Office Hotel Maryborough

pin 1
Adelaide St (outside the Fire Station), Maryborough, Queensland, ca 1925 - The first motorised fire engine in Maryborough. The Maryborough Fire Brigade Board was the first fire brigade in Queensland outside of the capital city of Brisbane.

Adelaide St (outside the Fire Station), Maryborough, Queensland, ca 1925 - The first motorised fire engine in Maryborough. The Maryborough Fire Brigade Board was the first fire brigade in Queensland outside of the capital city of Brisbane.

pin 1
The Court House was built on the site of the original immigration barracks. The building was completed in September 1877.  Photo 1900 (State Library Qld)

The Court House was built on the site of the original immigration barracks. The building was completed in September 1877. Photo 1900 (State Library Qld)

pin 1
Ambulance Headquarters, Adelaide Street, Maryborough, ca. 1897

Ambulance Headquarters, Adelaide Street, Maryborough, ca. 1897

pin 1
Pinterest • The world’s catalogue of ideas
Search