The Brighton Branch of the Rochester Public Library, located at 25 N. Winton Road, north of East Avenue.The building began as Brighton School District No. 2. When the area was annexed by the City of Rochester it became Rochester Public School No. 1 in 1905. Martin Brewer Anderson School No. 1 replaced it in 1922. The building opened as a library branch on Jan. 2, 1923. This building was in use until plans were announced to replace it with a new branch on Winton Road. A public auction of the
Wonderful 2 bedroom, remodeled ranch in the Brighton School district with beautiful lake views. Deeded lake access-150ft walking distance. This great home has a breakfast bar in the kitchen, vaulted ceilings in the living room, an open floor plan, and includes all furniture! Recent updates include: furnace, windows, carpet, paint, lights, and fans. A private patio is tucked between the home and large 2 car garage. Come see this home that has beautiful lake views.