Top 10: Awesome Facts About Poland: 10. Name Day 9. Przystanek Woodstock 8. Kupala Day 7. Piwnica Swidnicka 6. Bigos 5. Holocaust Rescue 4. Pierogi 3. The world's strongest man - Mariusz Pudzianowski 2. Wojtek the Bear 1. Literacy Rate

Top 10: Awesome Facts About Poland: 10. Name Day 9. Przystanek Woodstock 8. Kupala Day 7. Piwnica Swidnicka 6. Bigos 5. Holocaust Rescue 4. Pierogi 3. The world's strongest man - Mariusz Pudzianowski 2. Wojtek the Bear 1. Literacy Rate

Polish Facts #25: Poland is one of the few countries in the world, where courteous hand-kissing is still a common practice.

Polish Facts #25: Poland is one of the few countries in the world, where courteous hand-kissing is still a common practice.

5% of me says, "Whoa, how cool!" And the other 95% says, "Ew. Germs." =P

5% of me says, "Whoa, how cool!" And the other 95% says, "Ew. Germs." =P

Poland is increasingly popular due to its rich mix of modern development and unique history, drawing more travellers from around the world as well as Poles abroad to return for a look-see and connect with their cultural roots. Here are 55 facts I'd picked up during my visit to share with everyone.

Poland is increasingly popular due to its rich mix of modern development and unique history, drawing more travellers from around the world as well as Poles abroad to return for a look-see and connect with their cultural roots. Here are 55 facts I'd picked up during my visit to share with everyone.

Pinterest
Search