A fire that destroyed eight units at an apartment complex in Holland Township, Mich., was sparked by a man using a propane torch to cook a squirrel for lunch.He was on a deck on the 3rd floor of the Clearview Apartments, using a torch to burn off the squirrel’s fur when the deck caught fire. He was removing the animal’s fur in preparation to eat it. Keep it up and I, Sugar Bush Squirrel, will show you a man-cooking squirrel!!! Stop eating squirrels!!!!!!
Don’t you love tote bags? I sure do!!! I can’t get enough of them. I made this fun, sassy tote and didn’t sew one stitch! I like it so much I’m using it as a summer purse! How about you… are you ready to make a flower tote? more »