Just sold 6 of these to a girl as gifts to her co-workers.  Personalized with sayings like: What's my password, Toot Toot, I have to PEE, I am so confused, how bazaar, where did you get that?......     I just love fun clients!

Just sold 6 of these to a girl as gifts to her co-workers. Personalized with sayings like: What's my password, Toot Toot, I have to PEE, I am so confused, how bazaar, where did you get that?...... I just love fun clients!

A collection of quotes that will blow your minds away! from love quotes, inspirational quotes,...

A collection of quotes that will blow your minds away! from love quotes, inspirational quotes,...

Check For Murderer, Then Pee Shower Curtain. This makes me laugh! I always do this...

Check For Murderer, Then Pee Shower Curtain. This makes me laugh! I always do this...

I have to pee so bad but moving in my current situation is a felony

I have to pee so bad but moving in my current situation is a felony

ugh you would be too cute when I have to Pee! http://ift.tt/2nf9SpM

ugh you would be too cute when I have to Pee! http://ift.tt/2nf9SpM

Funny birthday card: You're 90 percent of why I get up each morning. The other 10 per cent is because I have to pee.

Funny birthday card: You're 90 percent of why I get up each morning. The other 10 per cent is because I have to pee.

Pinterest
Search