The Fenwick Hall, which is also known as Fenwick Castle, is a house built about 1730 on Johns Island, South Carolina across the Stono River from James Island & Charleston. It is a Georgian style, two story brick house on a raised basement. The original section was about 40 ft by 36 ft. The hip roof was topped with a balustraded deck. The brickwork was Flemish bond. The south elevation has reconstructed nine over nine lights with reconstructed shutters.