Kellogg's van for A.H. Peters & Co. at Sydney University / Milton Kent. From the collections of the Mitchell Library, State Library of New South Wales http://www.sl.nsw.gov.au Information about this photograph: http://acms.sl.nsw.gov.au/item/itemDetailPaged.aspx?itemID=421795
Nottingham’s Holy Trinity Church, Trinity Square, adjacent to Milton Street. This view is across Milton Street, over the city towards Nottingham Castle, from the clock tower of Victoria Railway Station. The church was demolished in 1958 to make way for a multi-storey car park, which was pulled down around 2006 and replaced with shops and a new car park. Photo from Ed Dexter.