Pinterest • The world’s catalogue of ideas

Girl Scout Brownies, A World of Girls Journey: Poland

393
13

25 Facts About Poland That You Didn’t Know

37
3

warsaw, poland one of top places i want to visit someday!

2.5k
182
3

Mormon Media Network Christmas, Christmas in Poland...// images in the Public domain.

722
78
4
from True Nomads

25 Interesting Facts About Poland

Here are 25 interesting facts about the beautiful country of Poland!

145
10
Let’s talk a bit about Hungary… kinda interesting. I'm Hungarian on my Dad's side.
from TheMetaPicture.com

Let’s talk a bit about Hungary…

Let’s talk a bit about Hungary… kinda interesting. I'm Hungarian on my Dad's side.

974
412
17

Poland is beautiful. Love this video :) Enjoy it and visit our Hotel Crown Piast & Park ***** in Cracow for Midsummers Eve:) www.hotelpiast.pl www.facebook.com/crownpiasthotelpark

30
3
from Foursquare

Legnica

Renaissance façade of the apartment house called “Under the Quail’s Basket” in Legnica, Poland (by Marcin Mazurkiewicz).

333
169
1

Gniezno Poland - Explore the World with Travel Nerd Nici, one Country at a Time. http://travelnerdnici.com

6

5% of me says, "Whoa, how cool!" And the other 95% says, "Ew. Germs." =P

62
22