Fourth Presbyterian Church is in Chicago's Gold Coast neighborhood on N. Michigan Avenue. USA. The congregation dedicated its first home (the refurbished former North Presbyterian Church) on Sunday, October 8, 1871. A few hours later, the church was destroyed in the Great Chicago Fire. A second church home was dedicated in February, 1874.
FILLMORE STREET CHAPEL... Fillmore Street Chapel - Corinth, Mississippi. This building was erected in 1871 by the Cumberland Presbyterian Church. It is the oldest church building in Corinth. From 1906-1976, it served as the Fillmore Street Presbyterian Church. It's now the Chapel for First United Methodist...
More Light Presbyterians: Following the risen Christ, and seeking to make the Church a true community of hospitality, the mission of More Light Presbyterians is to work for the full participation of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer (LGBTQ) people in the life, ministry and witness of the Presbyterian Church (USA) and in society.
These Classical Paintings Have Been Completely Transformed By Adding Funny Drunk Texts
The First and Franklin Street Presbyterian Church building was erected between 1854 and 1859. The building is a fine example of a style called “Gothic Revival” or “Lancet Gothic” or “Flamboyant Gothic”. The exterior is made of rose colored New Brunswick freestone.