Welcome to the Sir John Cass Faculty of Art, Architecture and Design - CASS

Welcome to the Sir John Cass Faculty of Art, Architecture and Design - CASS

Welcome to the Sir John Cass Faculty of Art, Architecture and Design - CASS

Welcome to the Sir John Cass Faculty of Art, Architecture and Design - CASS

CAS, Sir John Cass Faculty, LMET

CAS, Sir John Cass Faculty, LMET

Sir John Cass (1661-1718) was a merchant, politician and philanthropist. He served as an Alderman of the City of London and in 1711 was elected Sheriff. His charity – administered by the Sir John Cass Foundation - provided for the establishment of the Sir John Cass Technical Institute (later the Sir John Cass College). This is one of a number of copies of the original cast-lead statue of Cass (created by Roubiliac in 1751) that is currently situated in the foyer of LMU’s site on Commercial…

Sir John Cass (1661-1718) was a merchant, politician and philanthropist. He served as an Alderman of the City of London and in 1711 was elected Sheriff. His charity – administered by the Sir John Cass Foundation - provided for the establishment of the Sir John Cass Technical Institute (later the Sir John Cass College). This is one of a number of copies of the original cast-lead statue of Cass (created by Roubiliac in 1751) that is currently situated in the foyer of LMU’s site on Commercial…

Melissa Pender studied Fine Art at the Sir John Cass Department of Art, Media and Design, specialising in Printmaking. She was born in Melbourne, and currently lives and works in London.

Melissa Pender studied Fine Art at the Sir John Cass Department of Art, Media and Design, specialising in Printmaking. She was born in Melbourne, and currently lives and works in London.

Aldgate House, Aldgate High Street, London, 1815. View of Aldgate House (Flints), originally Sir John Cass's school, built in front of St Botolph, Aldgate, with figures and a carriage. The house incorporates the business premises of Lace-Man and Glover, the Portsoken Ward Watch House and statues including Sir John Cass.

Aldgate House, Aldgate High Street, London, 1815. View of Aldgate House (Flints), originally Sir John Cass's school, built in front of St Botolph, Aldgate, with figures and a carriage. The house incorporates the business premises of Lace-Man and Glover, the Portsoken Ward Watch House and statues including Sir John Cass.

Sir John Cass School

Sir John Cass School

Pinterest
Search