MailOnline - all the latest news, sport, showbiz, science and health stories from around the world from the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers

MailOnline - all the latest news, sport, showbiz, science and health stories from around the world from the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers

NEWSPAPER HEADLINES AFTER DIANA'S TRAGIC DEATH ON 31/08/97 THE DAILY MAIL NEWSPAPER " HAND OF LOVE FOR BRAVE HARRY " PRINTED ON SEPTEMBER 5TH 1997 IN LONDON { 35p }

NEWSPAPER HEADLINES AFTER DIANA'S TRAGIC DEATH ON 31/08/97 THE DAILY MAIL NEWSPAPER " HAND OF LOVE FOR BRAVE HARRY " PRINTED ON SEPTEMBER 5TH 1997 IN LONDON { 35p }

MailOnline - all the latest news, sport, showbiz, science and health stories from around the world from the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers

MailOnline - all the latest news, sport, showbiz, science and health stories from around the world from the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers

I read the news today oh boy - The Beatles get their MBEs

I read the news today oh boy - The Beatles get their MBEs

Emmie Lou Geometric Necklace is in The Daily Mail newspaper, photographed with Cheryl Fernandez!!

Cheryl Fernandez-Versini shows off even shorter hair do as she wows in black and mint green dress for new judging role

Emmie Lou Geometric Necklace is in The Daily Mail newspaper, photographed with Cheryl Fernandez!!

The Daily Mail Newspaper’s claim that Syrians make up ‘only’ 1 in every 5 asylum seeker arriving in Europe is flawed in three key areas: The third problem lies in the implication that only Syrians deserve to gain asylum in Europe. But Syria is not the only country torn apart by war. Even if the proportion of Syrian asylum applicants were as low as 20%, that would not necessarily mean the other 80% were wrong to seek safety. 14% of this year’s Mediterranean sea arrivals are from Afghanistan.

Three problems with the Daily Mail’s story about Syrian refugees

The Daily Mail Newspaper’s claim that Syrians make up ‘only’ 1 in every 5 asylum seeker arriving in Europe is flawed in three key areas: The third problem lies in the implication that only Syrians deserve to gain asylum in Europe. But Syria is not the only country torn apart by war. Even if the proportion of Syrian asylum applicants were as low as 20%, that would not necessarily mean the other 80% were wrong to seek safety. 14% of this year’s Mediterranean sea arrivals are from Afghanistan.

Tory-backing newspapers are being bulk bought and burnt or binned in an apparent protest at their criticism of Jeremy Corbyn. The Sun, the Daily Mail and the Daily Express were targeted on the day Britons head to the polls, with videos showing people hiding the newspapers behind cartons of milk in the supermarket or buying and setting fire to them. Photos posted on Twitter showed some had bought dozens of copies of the right-leaning papers.

People across Britain buying every copy of The Sun and Daily Mail from local shops and binning them

Tory-backing newspapers are being bulk bought and burnt or binned in an apparent protest at their criticism of Jeremy Corbyn. The Sun, the Daily Mail and the Daily Express were targeted on the day Britons head to the polls, with videos showing people hiding the newspapers behind cartons of milk in the supermarket or buying and setting fire to them. Photos posted on Twitter showed some had bought dozens of copies of the right-leaning papers.

Pinterest
Search