Michelin House London. This is a former Michelin garage built before WWI in a transition style from Art Nouveau to Art Deco. The architect was a former French employee of the tyre company Michelin. The building has been successfully converted to the use of a fish gourmet restaurant / bar "Bibendum", a small flower and fish market and a Conran shop.
Swedish company Träullit produce Dekor Tiles from an environmentally-friendly recyclable material, made from ‘wood-wool’, cement & water. This combination of natural components is simple & clever. Wood fibres make the tiles sound-absorbent & give the product a heat-insulating, heat-retaining quality. This contributes to lower energy costs, reducing environmental impact. Cement provides strength, moisture resistance & fire protection. http://www.traullit.se/product/produkter/traullit-dekor/
The Conran Shop flagship store opened its doors in 1987 in the historic Michelin House building on Fulham Road, Chelsea, and heralded the revival of the area now known as Brompton Cross. The building was originally commissioned in 1909 by the Michelin Tyre Company as their first permanent British headquarters and the art deco masterpiece officially opened in 1911.
Meadows Frisky is the name of a series of small British cars manufactured at the factory of Henry Meadows Ltd at Fallings Park in Wolverhampton between 1958 and 1961, during which time, production was under the control of a number of companies.