Jade kang

Jade kang

If 70% of me is water than the other 30% wants to die. I love jaehee Kang I want her to marry me
Jade kang
More ideas from Jade
Enjoy this little book of oneshots and imagines of the bat boys! I ta… #fanfiction Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad

Enjoy this little book of oneshots and imagines of the bat boys! I ta… #fanfiction Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad

I read this in school and had to bite my tongue to stop myself from laughing out loud

I read this in school and had to bite my tongue to stop myself from laughing out loud