9. Machine sew edge again thru all layers.
8. Round off edges.
7. Machine sew pocket edge again and come out 1cm as shown.
6. Measure 2cm up from opening and bring all fabric up to meet.
5. Didn't take into consideration that seem here so had to cut to make equal.
4. Place Facing as shown ensuring it will cover pocket opening. As the Facing will be folded back down allow seam so edges of both layers meet the edge at the bottom.
3. Folded as shown.
2. Fold 3cm as shown.
1. Attach lining with with Facing placed at other end. Stitch side opposite the selvedge.