Yengarie Sugar Mill 1884

Yengarie Sugar Mill 1884

Granville ferry, Mary River, Maryborough, ca. 1907.

Granville ferry, Mary River, Maryborough, ca. 1907.

Yengarie Lion skin photographed outside the Royal Hotel. Presumed to be a cross between dingo, collie dog and a fox. It contained half a poddy calf, 14 fowl eggs, portions of wild birds, buck shot leather and chewed rope. It had a fox tail, 2 feet long, light ginger colouring and foot pads six inches across. Shot by Mr Moes of Aramara.

Yengarie Lion skin photographed outside the Royal Hotel. Presumed to be a cross between dingo, collie dog and a fox. It contained half a poddy calf, 14 fowl eggs, portions of wild birds, buck shot leather and chewed rope. It had a fox tail, 2 feet long, light ginger colouring and foot pads six inches across. Shot by Mr Moes of Aramara.

Yengarie Central Sugar Mill ruins 1 January 2015  https://heritage-register.ehp.qld.gov.au/placeDetail.html...

Yengarie Central Sugar Mill ruins 1 January 2015 https://heritage-register.ehp.qld.gov.au/placeDetail.html...

Yengarie Sugar Mill 1884

Yengarie Sugar Mill 1884

Arched openings to the east and west of the chimney at Central Sugar Mill ruins, Yengarie. 1 January 2015

Arched openings to the east and west of the chimney at Central Sugar Mill ruins, Yengarie. 1 January 2015

Lutheran Church, Maryborough - Confirmation class 1915. The Brisbane Courier (Trove)

Lutheran Church, Maryborough - Confirmation class 1915. The Brisbane Courier (Trove)

May 1985 Granville Bridge

May 1985 Granville Bridge

Places

Mary River Hotel in Yengarie, ca. 1885

Mary River Hotel in Yengarie, ca. 1885


More ideas
Yengarie Cricket Club premiership team

Yengarie Cricket Club premiership team

People loaded on a back of a truck in Yengarie, 1909

People loaded on a back of a truck in Yengarie, 1909

Arched openings to the east and west of the chimney at Central Sugar Mill ruins, Yengarie. 1 January 2015

Arched openings to the east and west of the chimney at Central Sugar Mill ruins, Yengarie. 1 January 2015

Yengarie Sugar Factory SLQ

Yengarie Sugar Factory SLQ

1929 Motor car accident on Yengarie Road, Maryborough. Thomas Biddell and Miss Margaret Robertson were pinned underneath and drowned.

1929 Motor car accident on Yengarie Road, Maryborough. Thomas Biddell and Miss Margaret Robertson were pinned underneath and drowned.

Sugar cane juice train, Doolbi to Yengarie, Queensland, 1890-1893

Sugar cane juice train, Doolbi to Yengarie, Queensland, 1890-1893

John Cran of Yengarie John Cran was manager of Millaquin at Yengarie from 1881 to 1897. (Description supplied with undated photograph.)  Photo courtesy of SLQ

John Cran of Yengarie John Cran was manager of Millaquin at Yengarie from 1881 to 1897. (Description supplied with undated photograph.) Photo courtesy of SLQ

Yengarie 29 June 1883. Telephone extension to Cran and Co. (Trove)

Yengarie 29 June 1883. Telephone extension to Cran and Co. (Trove)

1946 "Yengarie Lion"

1946 "Yengarie Lion"

William Thomas, Yengarie. William Thomas was Chief Engineer of the Yengarie Refinery. He designed and supervised the building of the Milliquan Refinery from 1880. He was made Chief Engineer in 1882. He resigned from the company in July 1887. (Description supplied with undated photograph)  Photo courtesy of SLQ

William Thomas, Yengarie. William Thomas was Chief Engineer of the Yengarie Refinery. He designed and supervised the building of the Milliquan Refinery from 1880. He was made Chief Engineer in 1882. He resigned from the company in July 1887. (Description supplied with undated photograph) Photo courtesy of SLQ

Pinterest
Search