These immaculately restored and richly detailed twin Victorian Filigree terrace houses - Falkirk and Helensburgh - were completed in 1887 and are a highlight of South Melbourne's Nelson Road. The detail in the parapets and iron lace work is immaculate.
This marvellous Victorian mansion was built in 1890 for James Maitland Campbell, who was twice the mayor of Kew. It was named 'The Towers' after the twin Queen Anne styled towers that features on the front of the property.
Grasmere is another fine example of the extravagant Victorian Filigree architecture located on Royal Parade in the Melbourne suburb of Parkville. The facade features decorative head and floral mouldings with an impressive parapet and cast iron lace work.