19. Take a Safari tour at Monarto Open Range Zoo; you will see giraffe, zebras, antelope, cheetah, rare white rhinoceros, lions and many more animals.
20. Visit the National Railway Museum, climb aboard the train exhibits or take a miniature train ride. A great place for train buffs of all ages.
17. Ride the Steamranger Cockle' train between Victor Harbor and Goolwa, kids and adults alike will love this trip.
16. Spend the day at Victor Harbor, catch the horse drawn tram to Granite Island and look for the fairy penguins.
14. Visit The South Australian Museum; it has six floors of fascinating and unique exhibits from the Australian aboriginals to Ancient Egypt.
13. Spend the day at Greenhill's Adventure Park, with wave slides, aqua bikes, mazes, bouncy castles, mini golf, archery, waterslides and so much more it's fun for the whole family.
12. Visit historic Semaphore, where you can play mini golf, waterslide or have fun at the Amusement Park.
9. Catch the tram to Glenelg, you can try the waterslides at the Beach house eat, eat gourmet ice cream or go for a swim.
11. Stroll through the Bicentennial Conservatory, it is the largest single span conservatory in the southern hemisphere and houses a great display of tropical rainforest plants.
8. Go bushwalking in Morialta Conservation Park, and see three spectacular waterfalls.