‘Reibycroft’, Hawkesbury River, NSW was constructed in the 1820s by Mary Reiby for her daughter Penelope and son-in-law John Atkinson. The original grant was of 200 acres to Thomas Reiby and the property now comprises 100 acres including part of Bushell’s lagoon. Other owners of the property included the Greentree family who operated a dairy farm on the site for 90 years and the Marshall family who purchased the farm in 1946. Photo taken 1947

‘Reibycroft’, Hawkesbury River, NSW was constructed in the by Mary Reiby…

Parramatta,NSW, fire brigade in 1870. History Parramatta NSW

Parramatta,NSW, fire brigade in History Parramatta NSW

David Lennox House,39.Campbell St,Parramatta.David Lennox was the builder of Lennox Bridge.A♥W

David Lennox was the builder of Lennox Bridge.

Former Governors Bath House Parramatta Park c1886>2014 [1886-parra park.com.au>2014-Google Street View/by Curt Flood]

Former Governors Bath House Parramatta Park c1886>2014 [1886-parra park.com.au>2014-Google Street View/by Curt Flood]

Toll House, Bridge Street, Windsor, New South Wales, ca. 1935. The Toll House is now far below street level, and difficult to see, so it's nice to see it from this view in an early photo.

Toll House, Bridge Street, Windsor, New South Wales, ca.

Workmen's Cottages in George St,Parramatta.Built in the 1800s and demolished in 1972 for a car park.A♥W

Workmen's Cottages in George St,Parramatta.Built in the and demolished in 1972 for a car park.

Parramatta Post Office on Church St, Parramatta.One can see St Johns Church in the background.

Parramatta Post Office on Church Street,Parramatta.St John's Church at the far left of photo (year unknown).

Pinterest
Search