A project I created for Scraplets AU CO where I Was a DT member. For the top snowflake I added a couple beads to the center. I added crackling medium to the chipboard and added paint over the crackling. Lots of paint splatters on the background.
I used a DCWV stencil for the stenciled design, DCWV title and DCWV paper and burlap for the flower. I added beads from DCWV to the center of the flower. I also added DCWV beads to the twine at the top of the wall hanging.
A Fall 2013 project for Creative Inspirations Paint Maft. I added beads to the bottom of the altered apple and the left side. I used modeling paste for the chevron stripes. Added some stamping on the apple.