Kurrajong Station which no longer exists...
Kurrajong Comleroy Historical Society
Wilberforce post office. 1950
George Street, Windsor NSW AUSTRALIA. Top image c.1900, bottom image 2015.
Postcard view of Bells Line of Road at Kurrajong Heights showing 'Lochiel' on the left and 'Ivy Lodge' on the right. The latter was built by Joseph Douglass about 1825. Both buildings are still standing.
Hawkesbury River 1880. Painting by John Black Henderson
The Taronga Park Zoo tram overshoots in 1958.
John Tebbutt with his telescope at Windsor, NSW.
Black Horse Inn, Richmond NSW- Australian Town and Country Journal 17 October 1906, page 22
Photograph by Max Dupain of an old country homestead, Western Australia, 1946