The Grand Palace of Countess E. A. Vorontsova-Dashkova. | The Grand Palace was designed in the second half of the 18th century, was rebuilt in 1851-54 by architect G. A. Bosse, it was burnt down in 1876 and rebuilt in 1912-14 by architect S. S. Krichinsky.
Yellow Сottage (рус. Желтая дача). Shuvalovsky Park | Shuvalovsky Park is located between the village Pargolovo and the Zamanilovka River. It is a landscape architectural monument of the 19th century. The Yellow Dacha is a wooden lodge designed by Maximilian Messmacher for his own family.