Pinterest • The world’s catalogue of ideas

Explore Adams Collection, Shoe Collection and more!

Kelly Spence Larksong Hairchain as used in Benjamin Adams 2015 Campaign

PRONOVIAS 2014 Atelier Collection Yamay Beautiful! Royalty! @Stefanie Adams

from Vogue

Elie Saab Fall 2016 Couture Fashion Show

Elie Saab Fall 2016 Couture Fashion Show - Natalie Ludwig

from Miss Kindergarten

Quiet Please!

Amazing collection of songs for Kindergarten! We sing all day long...

from Lulu & Georgia

Indigo Blocks by Kelly Witmer for Artfully Walls

The biggest problem to exist as an artist has always been the struggle to make a living. For years I tried to balance work and art, with art eventually taking a back seat. After many years, Kelly Witmer finally found a place where she can live simply, cheaply, peacefully and most important, creatively. She has llived in Joshua Tree, CA for the past few years (about 90% of the time, the remaining 10% in Los Angeles a few hours away). It's long been a place that attracts artists and…


24 Helpful Jewelry Making Tips for Beginners

24 Helpful Jewelry-Making Tips for Beginners - Get advice on tools, design tips, and words of encouragement from jewelry makers who were once in your shoes!

from Midwest Living

16 Ways to Showcase Your Collections

idea for displaying your collection

from Foursquare

JW Marriott Essex House New York

#BERTA masterpiece beautifully captured by BRIDES magazine during the NYBFW ❤️


Elie Saab 2016 Fall/Winter - Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week

Elie-Saab-2016-Fall-Winter-Paris-Haute-Couture-Fashion-Week-14 Elie-Saab-2016-Fall-Winter-Paris-Haute-Couture-Fashion-Week-14