First Presbyterian Church at Camden, AL (built mid-1880s) --- This church congregation was organized in 1845. The original church building was erected in 1856. It burned on September 17, 1869 and the present building was constructed in the mid-1880s. It features an open shingle covered belfry with “stick-style” trim and bracketed cornice. For additional details, go to www.ruralswalabama.org/attractions/first-presbyterian-church-of-camden-at-camden-al-built-mid-1880s/.
The Martin-Bullock-Ballowe House in Eufaula, Alabama. This home was built in 1879 in the Second Empire style by Mr. John O. Martin, one of Eufaula's earliest settlers. This house has been in and out of restoration for the past several years and is probably one of Eufaula's most endangered historic buildings. Barbour County, Alabama.