Explore Your Family, Stress and more!

Explore related topics

Spending even just 10 minutes with a creative passion can alleviate stress and help you to be more present for your family and friends. (via Dallas Child May 2011)

Spending even just 10 minutes with a creative passion can alleviate stress and help you to be more present for your family and friends. (via Dallas Child May 2011)

Making the Creative Choice: A reminder that we each have 1,400 minutes given to us in each day. If we spend just 10 or 15 of those with a creative process that fulfills and energizes us, that's still only 1% of our entire day. (Here's the magic - the joy of that 1% will likely lift the other 99% in a positive and powerful way!) Via Natural Awakenings Magazine Dallas

Making the Creative Choice: A reminder that we each have 1,400 minutes given to us in each day. If we spend just 10 or 15 of those with a creative process that fulfills and energizes us, that's still only 1% of our entire day. (Here's the magic - the joy of that 1% will likely lift the other 99% in a positive and powerful way!) Via Natural Awakenings Magazine Dallas

Art therapy mandalas, alot to choose from. Great stress therapy for adults who still like to color or children.

Art therapy mandalas, alot to choose from. Great stress therapy for adults who still like to color or children.

Love my teeny tiny itty bitty masterpiece I created this weekend. When you add creativity on your calendar you add joy to your life! http://creativeoasiscoaching.blogspot.com/2014/04/add-creativity-to-your-calendar-joy-to.html

Love my teeny tiny itty bitty masterpiece I created this weekend. When you add creativity on your calendar you add joy to your life! http://creativeoasiscoaching.blogspot.com/2014/04/add-creativity-to-your-calendar-joy-to.html

Jumpstart your creative productivity with Creative Oasis Dates. I share the same 5-step process I use with my 1-on-1 coaching clients in my new 11-page e-Book. Find more info here: http://www.creativeoasiscoaching.com/creative-oasis-dates-ebook - Jill Allison Bryan Creative Oasis Coaching™ -

Jumpstart your creative productivity with Creative Oasis Dates. I share the same 5-step process I use with my 1-on-1 coaching clients in my new 11-page e-Book. Find more info here: http://www.creativeoasiscoaching.com/creative-oasis-dates-ebook - Jill Allison Bryan Creative Oasis Coaching™ -

Happy to share my recently updated ebook, "Permission to Be Creative 101" including 3 new pages of fun creative prompts to help you jumpstart your own Creative Oasis. Grab your free copy here: www.creativeoasiscoaching.com

Happy to share my recently updated ebook, "Permission to Be Creative 101" including 3 new pages of fun creative prompts to help you jumpstart your own Creative Oasis. Grab your free copy here: www.creativeoasiscoaching.com

Adult coloring can actually relax your brain. (Really?)

3 Reasons Adult Coloring Can Actually Relax Your Brain

Looking for a creativity boost? Look no further. 7 ways to boost your creativity instantly.

Looking for a creativity boost? Look no further. 7 ways to boost your creativity instantly.

Pinterest
Search