Pinterest • The world’s catalogue of ideas

Fire station one -The original Fire Station One was designed by Leighton Bowers in 1941 in the Art Nouveau style with simple lines of buff brick, limestone, glass and stainless steel. The addition and renovation were by James K. Paris and Nolan Bingham in 1990. Michael Van Valkenburgh completed the project with landscaping.

Republic newspaper- Myron Goldsmith of Skidmore, Owings & Merrill designed the newspaper in 1971

First baptist church - First Baptist Church was designed by Harry Weese. Completed in 1965,

Cumminsoccupationalhealth - Hardy Holzman Pfeiffer Associates designed the facility in 1973

Streetscape in front of 301 Washington, the office of J. Irwin Miller, Columbus' patron of modern architecture

Irwin Conference Center

Irwin conference ctr columbus- Eero Saarinen in 1954

Learning Center Room 1501