Pinterest • The world’s catalogue of ideas

Explore these ideas and much more!

1941 Nevr- Dull Magic Wadding Polish tin can collectible by rummagechicboutique on Etsy

kadydid designs: Etsy Start Up Guide Part 2: Shop Announcement, Policies & "About Me"

How to get recurring customers to your Etsy shop by automatically building an email list |

We are creative entrepreneurs. We have a LOT to do. While 80% of our brain is constantly occupied with creating and filtering unique ideas for a new art or craft project, the other 20% struggles to do anything else effectively. The problem is that we still need to put in the time and effort that […]

Picture this: you have an amazing idea for setting up an Etsy shop. You spend hours and hours on creating something that you know people are going to love, and when the timing feels right, you open your shop. You take pictures of your creations, set up your shop, build a nice brand around yourself, […]

I love how Ruth McDowell chooses fabrics for her wonderful quilts. She has this one listed for sale on her website at $1,400. Want to ...

How I Take Product Photos for my Etsy Listings. Other etsy tutorials too...

from Etsy

Christmas wreath, curly loop wreath, wall decor, holiday decor, holiday wreath, mini wreath, front door wreath, home decor

A personal favorite from my Etsy shop

from Lansdowne Life

14 Tips from my first year selling on Etsy

Great tips about selling on Etsy, including stocking your shop, SEO, shipping, customer service and more gleaned from my first year as an Etsy seller.

Starting an Etsy Business For Dummies Cheat Sheet by Kate Gatski, Kate Shoup from