Pinterest • The world’s catalogue of ideas

Explore Poppy Pinot, 2012 Poppy and more!

Elk Cove Vineyards

Elk Cove is up in the north Willamette Valley, with beautiful scenery and beautiful wines.

Inspired by the birth of twins that bear the imprint of the old world and the new, this wine celebrates the marriage of two wine worlds united to create a grander vision in which oceans may separate us, but wines unite us. The Pinot Noir grapes for No.3 were grown on two separate continents. 60% of the grapes come from vineyards in the Sebastopol Hills area of the Russian River Valley. The remaining 40% of the grapes were grown in the Côte de Nuits, the heart of the Burgundy. $123

2011 Château Saint-Roch "Kerbuccio" Maury Sec 95 Robert Parker. 40% Syrah, 30% Mourvedre and 30% Grenache

The most popular craft beers from each state (51 Photos)

The most popular craft beers from each state Photos) Kansas Free State Brewing Co. — Ad Astra Ale Read more at

Pliny the Elder from Russian River Brewery. Stop by if you're ever in Santa Rosa, CA.