Pinterest • The world’s catalogue of ideas

Explore these ideas and much more!

Join the dr dan show host: Dan Contreras with guest: Jo Ann Olivares as they talk about the changes in Oxnard CA Filmed on Location at Frida's Treasures in Oxnard CA

Join the dr dan show host: Dan Contreras as he talks about the changes in Oxnard CA Filmed on Location in Oxnard CA at Frida's Treasures

The Death of Freedom at the Hands of Children The title might seem dramatic but I don't think it's an exaggeration. You'll see why. Some Black Guy's video (go watch it): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnOvmHSrUrI Dave Cullen (aka Computing Forever)'s video on Dr. Jordan Peterson: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OsWXBjY9W4 The person behind the camera: http://ift.tt/2eAsgsN The post-credits song is this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DJPeyK33I0 Send us mail! P.O. Box #40583 Eugene OR…

from Polyvore

Making a youtube video for your channel with Dan and Phil

"Making a youtube video for your channel with Dan and Phil" by fifipayhorstylikson ❤ liked on Polyvore featuring Topshop, O-Mighty, Dr. Martens, Butter London, Sparkling Sage, Ardency Inn, A Question Of, Caso and Urban Decay

Your #1 source for Daily Minecraft Videos, TheDiamondMinecart! ► Minecraft Mod Showcases ► Minecraft Minigames ► Minecraft Challenges ► Dr Trayaurus and DanT...

I’ve been making a few videos lately. They aren’t well-produced by any means, but hopefully they bring a smile to 80% of people who watch them (for the other 20% I hope for frowns; got to maintain my street cred, right?). Today my blog tour brings me to Dan Donche’s blog where I offer a reaction video of me watching content on his website. It’s meta.

Akaun FB palsu: Datuk Vida buat laporan polis Dr Vida menunjukkan laporan polis beliau. IPOH Jutawan kosmetik terkemuka Datuk Seri Dr Hasmiza Othman atau lebih dikenali Datuk Vida mengemukakan laporan polis berhubung kewujudan akaun palsu Facebook dan pautan lucah membabitkan dirinya di Balai Polis Jelapang di sini hari ini. Beliau tiba di balai polis berkenaan pada jam 3.30 petang dan selesai membuat laporan kira-kira setengah jam kemudian. Katanya perkara itu disedari pada 13 April…

"Language, Culture, and Being Human." this is an outstanding LSE talk on language, the Piraha of Brazil, and human happiness. Also a culture with no numbers, life-event imposed name-changes, a whistle language, a hum language, and no sense of past therefore no capability for regret.