18. One of Logitech's famous partnership is with Google TV. They started a campaign with the tagline: “TV misses you. Television is reinvented Fall 2010.” it definitely got attention of the audience, but also caused some controversy by being a little too creepy, espeically when it is coupled with Google's inherent spying potential. The ad was later pulled out.
15. In Logitech effort to grow the vidoe conferencing business, they acquired LifeSize in 2009. Now Lifesize is Logitech's division, which is focused entirely on video conferencing for businesses. They recently launched Lifesize Cloud, which offers high-definition video chats with up to 25 people at once; support for desktop and mobile devices; and, most importantly, it runs entirely on the cloud. WOW~
17. Go to Logitech's website, and you will see a big section on Logitech Business and Unified Communication. The website also focus on creating Partnerships with other vendors, so that they can collaborate together to create more synergy.
24. Of coures, to kick off the younger more vibrant Logi brand, one will always have to go with their partnership of the trendy Apple products. It's just announced that the first product under its groovy new "Logi" brand will be an iPad cover and keyboard known as the Logi BLOK.
14. After Andrea did more digging, she realizes Logitech even have video conferencing products for a smaller company like hers. The Logitech ConferenceCam Connect is a portable all-in-one product, which is a great choice for companies who don't need or can't afford a full video conferencing system.
Hub-based Logitech Harmony remotes just got smarter with this software update
20. Another remote control that Andrea doesn't need is the Logitech Harmony. It was interesting to see that originally a computer peripheral company has diversified their product into such different area, diving into wireless and connectivity of the new generation.
8. As there are more and more ergonomical versions of keyboards and mice, computer peripheral companies begin to investigate the possibility of a wireless mouse. Andrea wanted to have a mouse that look sleek and hip, she referenced this articles on how people compared "Wired vs Wireless Mice". She decided to purchase a wireless mouse, which was another successful product for Logitech.
3. In 1986, Logitech set up their branch office in Hsinchu, which is today's heart of technology park in Taiwan. They chose Taiwan for the easy access to the manufacturing parts and proved to be of great advantage for expanding into China years down the road. Andrea was 6 years old. Another coincidence? probably...
Honda claims that the new CR-V has the best-in-class running cost, the lowest CO2 emissions and loads more than what meets the eye. Which is why they’ve created this brilliant ad that consists of seven brain-teasing illusions that make the (visually) impossible seem possible. ▶ http://digitalsynopsis.com/advertising/honda-crv-impossible-illusions