Explore Well Said, My Life Is and more!

Explore related topics

“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” | Inspirational Quotes

“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” | Inspirational Quotes

“And, in the end The love you take is equal to the love you make.

Mejorvida año2 num22

Mejorvida año2 num22

There is always, always, always something to be thankful for.... http://vytm.in/pFfREw  #kitechild

Kitechild Guatemala on

There is always, always, always something to be thankful for.... http://vytm.in/pFfREw #kitechild

Looking for #Quotes, Life #Quote, #Love Quotes, Quotes about moving on, and Best Life Quotes here. Visit curiano.com "Curiano Quotes Life"!

Looking for #Quotes, Life #Quote, #Love Quotes, Quotes about moving on, and Best Life Quotes here. Visit curiano.com "Curiano Quotes Life"!

This quote reminds me of how Hamlet views life. Hamlet knows that everyone is going to die at some point so he questions why people should live at all.

This quote reminds me of how Hamlet views life. Hamlet knows that everyone is going to die at some point so he questions why people should live at all.

“Only in the darkness can you see the stars.” | Inspirational Quotes

“Only in the darkness can you see the stars.” | Inspirational Quotes

Quote of The Day "Never tell your problems to anyone... 20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them." - Lou Holtz  http://lnk.al/309y

Quote of The Day "Never tell your problems to anyone... 20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them." - Lou Holtz http://lnk.al/309y

So True believe it or not the smallest things end up meaning so much....the best moments in my life have been the smallest things. So grateful for it too.

So True believe it or not the smallest things end up meaning so much....the best moments in my life have been the smallest things. So grateful for it too.

Pinterest
Search