CHINA. Poli Zhuang Cun, Shangdong Province. 1993. This church was built in 1889. During the religious suppression it was not torn down because it was used as a school auditorium. In the 1980s, after the prohibition of religion was repealed, the government returned this building to the church organization. Due to lack of funds for repair it is now unusable.