Pinterest • The world’s catalogue of ideas

Explore At Life, Smile At and more!

from Bloglovin’

Photo (The Good Vibe)

My mom told me everything is 90%actitud, so..even if u look bad or something, if u can keep calm do your best smile, be confident, be nice, u already got 90% in the bag and at that point u realize the other 10% only comes from having that 90% ...& that is some mom wisdom..its not the look that makes the girl is the girl that makes the look :)

from Bloglovin’

Rachel Brathen yoga_girl


from Etsy

Elf movie quote print - Buddy the Elf - Smiling's my Favorite - blue 5x7

It's ridiculous how much I love this movie…and how much I am just like Buddy!

from Etsy

Poster Quote, Literary Quote, Art Print, Minimalist Poster, Quote, Illustration, Minimalist Quotation Print - Rumi

Life is a balance of holding on and letting go.

Try. #Quotes #Sayings #Phrases #Inspiration #Determination #Motivation