Pinterest • The world’s catalogue of ideas

Explore Instill Vision, 3Rd Grade and more!

from Club 31 Women

Stack of Books

How To Instill Vision In Your Son

from Education

Helping Your Child Choose the Right Instrument

from Brightly

10 Books for Budding Entrepreneurs and Can-Do Kids

Some 95 percent of Americans will either spend their entire career working a job or owning a job (self-employed freelancers). The remaining 5 percent realize that owning a business is far more enjoyable and far more lucrative.

The pH scale is traceable to a set of standard solutions whose pH is established by international agreement. Primary pH standard values are determined using a concentration cell with transference, by measuring the potential difference between a hydrogen electrode and a standard electrode such as the silver chloride electrode. #Glogster #pH

from Scholastic Teachers

The Joy of Chemistry — A Unit in Photos

from Education.com

Map the States: State Abbreviations

from 1plus1plus1equals1.net

A Simple World Geography Plan ~ with Notebooking and Map Printables

This is a book of logic puzzles that kids would enjoy. It’s fun! The best puzzles are the ones in the front, and the age range for smart kids is probably 4 -8. Both boys and girls would like it, and anyone who loves brain teasers will love it! Reviewed by Drak, age 7

from Spanish Playground

Spanish Poems for Kids

April is National Poetry Month! Share poems in Spanish with your global citizens. Spanish poems carefully selected for young bilingual kids. Many short, easy poems about seasons, animals and the natural world. Activities included.