Castle Hogemeyer, Belgium. The origin of this castle goes back to 1323 under the name "Court of Landeloos" & was in the possession from a family coming from Tienen Landeloos. It is the family de l'Escaille which formed the basis of the present castle that build the manor around 1750. In 1860 the Baron Emile Joseph De Turk changed the modest cottage into the castle. He also added the Neo-Geothic chapel with watchtower in 1859.