Explore Draw Something, To Draw and more!

Explore related topics

I was challenged by my friend to draw something hing only using red and black here's the outcome after I colored it:3

I was challenged by my friend to draw something hing only using red and black here's the outcome after I colored it:3

How to Draw Steve from Minecraft, Minecraft Steve, Step by Step, Video Game Characters, Pop Culture, FREE Online Drawing Tutorial, Added by Dawn, May 9, 2013, 3:59:50 pm

How to Draw Steve from Minecraft, Minecraft Steve, Step by Step, Video Game Characters, Pop Culture, FREE Online Drawing Tutorial, Added by Dawn, May 9, 2013, 3:59:50 pm

I have no idea what the writing says so I hope it's not something weird (but I'm pinning this anyways because I think it's good drawing reference)

I have no idea what the writing says so I hope it's not something weird (but I'm pinning this anyways because I think it's good drawing reference)

An ask by AsrielDreemur14. Enjoy! XD Artwork (c) Me FNaF (c) Scott Cawthon Style (c) Rebornica

An ask by AsrielDreemur14. Enjoy! XD Artwork (c) Me FNaF (c) Scott Cawthon Style (c) Rebornica

Haiiii, I'm making a oc that her/his pelt is going to be clear, and you can only see  her because she reflects everything, so around 80% her/his pelt is going to be what it's reflecting, and the other 20% will be clear, any tips on how to draw something clear, because I got know idea, hope you understand, ps, when I come out with this oc, I'll have a pin were you can request what she's/he's reflecting!

Haiiii, I'm making a oc that her/his pelt is going to be clear, and you can only see her because she reflects everything, so around 80% her/his pelt is going to be what it's reflecting, and the other 20% will be clear, any tips on how to draw something clear, because I got know idea, hope you understand, ps, when I come out with this oc, I'll have a pin were you can request what she's/he's reflecting!

Pinterest
Search