Explore Surfboards, Watches and more!

Explore related topics

Modex head shaper in Hawaii for Modex surfboards

Modex head shaper in Hawaii for Modex surfboards

Surfboard, sailboat innovator 'Hobie' Alter dies - Charter.net...<3 <3 RIP Hobart " Hobie " Alter..If you live anywhere in California, near the Pacific Ocean, you KNOW the name " Hobie," even if you are not a surfer..! Better yet, if you live along the shores anywhere, and are a surfer or sail, you know the name " Hobie "..!

Surfboard, sailboat innovator 'Hobie' Alter dies - Charter.net...<3 <3 RIP Hobart " Hobie " Alter..If you live anywhere in California, near the Pacific Ocean, you KNOW the name " Hobie," even if you are not a surfer..! Better yet, if you live along the shores anywhere, and are a surfer or sail, you know the name " Hobie "..!

Our annual Surfboard Swap & Sale at our Dana Point Hobie shop is almost here! Bring in your Pre-Loved boards (7’6” and up and classic/vintage boards sell best) on May 23rd, price ‘em fair, and we’ll sell them for you! 10% of the selling price is donated to the Ocean Institute, and you keep the other 90%!! We’ll be having a huge sale in the parking lot, and some surprise deals inside too! For more info or call our Dana Shop at 949-496-2366!!

Our annual Surfboard Swap & Sale at our Dana Point Hobie shop is almost here! Bring in your Pre-Loved boards (7’6” and up and classic/vintage boards sell best) on May 23rd, price ‘em fair, and we’ll sell them for you! 10% of the selling price is donated to the Ocean Institute, and you keep the other 90%!! We’ll be having a huge sale in the parking lot, and some surprise deals inside too! For more info or call our Dana Shop at 949-496-2366!!

Modex surfboards hawaii junior team rider Kaoli Kahokuloa for Modex Hawaii

Modex surfboards hawaii junior team rider Kaoli Kahokuloa for Modex Hawaii

GORDON & SMITH 70`S CLASSIC FISH....bombing board, super rockered out, keel fin pit master.

GORDON & SMITH 70`S CLASSIC FISH....bombing board, super rockered out, keel fin pit master.

Pinterest
Search