The Cambridge Pearl Pendant Brooch. Originally belonged to Princess Augusta, Duchess of Cambridge, inherited by Princess Mary Adelaide, Duchess of Teck, and then by Queen Mary. The Queen inherited it in 1953.
The Cambridges' first stop was a particularly important one. They visited Les Invalides - a complex of buildings in the 7th arrondissement of Paris containing museums and monuments, all relating to the military history of France. 18 Mar 2017
Kate's hat trick puts her ahead on style: Duchess chooses same headpiece as William is honoured as a Knight of the Thistle